The Bipolar Writer Podcast is new, with just a few episodes under my belt, but I am always looking for new people within the mental illness community to share their stories. It can be anonymous, with a pseudonym that you use or your real name. You can promote your work if it is blogs, mental illness/mental health podcasts and topics, your books, and really anything you want, but the central part will be your mental illness story.
I will record the Zoom interviews and use Anchor.fm to put the podcast on different platforms like Spotify and iTunes. The only thing that will go live will be the audio file, and while I save my interviews, it will be on my cloud. The podcast is all about exploring the stories of depression, self-harm, anxiety, suicide, mental health issues today, mental illness stories, and everything in between. I would love for you to be one of the people that began on the ground floor of The Bipolar Writer Podcast. Thank you for your time, and you can use the contact page or email me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a comment below.
Interview with Kasey Claborn, Ph.D. – The Bipolar Writer Podcast
- Interview with Kasey Claborn, Ph.D.
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast: What's Going On? Why I've Been Missing
- The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast Interview with Alaina
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast Interview with Colleen
- Bullying and Mental Health
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast Interview with Krystal
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast Interview with Gavin
- My Life Coaching Experience Part One in the Life Coaching Experience Series
- The Bipolar Writer Podcast Interview with Aby
Always Keep Fighting.
What is the worst that can happen?
James Edgar Skye
Visit my author website at http://www.jamesedgarskye.me
Purchase my Memoir and Novella here: https://www.jamesedgarskye.me/jamesedgarskyebooks